Terms and Conditions
The Woopid.com website is intended for use only for lawful purposes. By using this website, you agree that you
have read, understand and agree to these terms and conditions of use. You also agree to review this agreement
periodically in order to be aware of modifications to the agreement, which modifications Woopid.com may make
from time-to-time and at any time. Your future use of this site will be deemed your conclusive acceptance of any
Accuracy of Information & Limitation of our Liability
Woopid.com (including its officers, directors or employees) makes no warranties or representations about the
accuracy or completeness of this site's content and assumes no liability or responsibility for any:
- Errors, mistakes or inaccuracies of content.
- Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and your use of the
Woopid.com website and content.
- Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
- Any loss or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b)
loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to
reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages
arising from the use of Woopid.com website regardless of the form of action.
You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this website. Furthermore, you agree
that you shall not:
- Disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access
to any portion of our website, its computer systems, servers or networks.
- Provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead
others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication.
- Sell access to or the use of this website, including any content contained on, downloaded or accessed from this
website, except as specifically permitted in writing by Woopid.com.
- Redistribute any content, including tutorial data, provided by us in any manner whatsoever including by means of
printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paperbased
service or method.
- Embed or import any tutorial data provided by us into any information services (whether or not web-based), data
files or application software, including without limitation tutorial index systems, except as specifically permitted in
writing by Woopid.com.
Breach of these terms will result in the removal of your account, server bans and possible legal action.
Custom Tutorial Terms:
- We have the right to refuse the creation of any custom tutorial, for any reason. Common reasons are, but not
- Illegal or dishonest intentions
- Software not supported at this time
- Specifications and production time period are agreed upon payment, after which, a tutorial will be produced.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon with a customer before payment, custom tutorials are the property of
Woopid.com; tutorials may be posted and used on Woopid.com without any restrictions.
- Woopid.com will comply with the required specifications agreed upon for the custom tutorial(s); the customer
accepts their custom tutorial "with all faults", and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not
limited to the warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, omissions,
completeness, currentness and delays. To the extent permitted by law, and except for intentional acts or gross
negligence, customer waives all claims against Woopid.com for any claims relating to or arising out of this
agreement, the website, or its performance, regardless of the form of action, whether contract, tort or negligence,
and waives any claims for lost profits or other consequential, exemplary, incidental, indirect or special damages,
regardless of the foreseeability of such damages. Any damages by customer against Woopid.com is limited to
custom tutorial fee(s) paid by the customer.